Badger Athletic Performance dedicates itself to the mission of maximizing each student-athlete’s on-field performance through the integration of science, training, and injury management.
The goals of Badger Athletic Performance include:
- Fostering a collaborative interdisciplinary group of experts within the University of Wisconsin and the coaching and medical staff of UW Athletics.
- Utilizing state-of-the-art technology and applications to measure specific metrics of athletic performance with the ability to generate and adapt to new and novel advances in the field.
- Integrating athletic performance metrics into individual athletes’ and teams’ training plans with an emphasis on optimizing athletic development.
- Providing an educational resource for student-athletes and coaches regarding athletic performance testing and metrics.
- Providing research and education opportunities for students with interest in the health and sport sciences.